Suggested Activities for Megadeth's Megacruise
September 26, 2018 | by James Greene, Jr.
Megadeth is entering the realm of themed vacationing next year with the Megacruise. Here now, a few ideas for entertaining the fans once they're aboard the SS Mustaine.
- Water polo tournament between all surviving former band members
- Vic Rattlehead's Spa, where a guy in a skull mask vigorously rubs passengers down
- Satellite link up with current KISS cruise to check out Bruce Kulick's banana hammock
- The wacky and wet Declining Record Sales Simulator (i.e. a pool slide)
- Dave Ellefson's All You Can Nibble Midwestern Buffet
- One-on-one private sunscreen tutorial with Kiko Loureiro
- "That's Mega-tainment!", a rousing stage show that looks back on Megadeth's entire career, hosted by Dave Mustaine himself and also starring Dave Mustaine in every role
- Any passenger who can prove chemtrails aren't a government conspiracy to sustain Metallica's popularity gets to captain the ship for a day